Shipping & Delivery
- All orders are shipped from Los Angeles. You will receive an email from us once your package has shipped.
- Please allow 7-25 days for Processing due to the current Corona Virus Pandemic.
- Shipping times may vary but we are always working to ensure your package gets to you as soon as possible!
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday.
- We do not currently ship on weekends.
- In the occasion a package gets sent back to us because the address was entered incorrectly, we may have to include a reshipping fee to the order.
- If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com
- Ground orders are shipped using UPS.
- Express orders are shipped using UPS 2 Day Express.
- International orders are shipped using UPS Mail Innovations.
- We do not ship on national holidays. These include:
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- Memorial Day (Last monday in May)
- Juneteenth (June 17th)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
- New Year’s Eve (December 31st)